Tips for Optimal Technology Experience
1) Bookmark this URL:
Every time you want to re-enter the training to engage the next module, return to your customized SPPS webpage above.
2) Optimal movement through the modules:
This curriculum is designed to be a slow and low dose of (8) 30 minute modules that are designed to be engaged one week at a time (for 8 weeks)
Recommended engagement with the content invites you to choose a day of the week that you will commit to being the day you will engage one of the modules. One of the biggest challenges to being well is establishing a new routine where you open up space to be present for your needs. Just establishing a weekly 30 minute meeting with yourself to engage the content can be the biggest barrier to hop over.
- Once you choose your preferred day of week, choose the week you will begin the training. Then for the next 8 weeks, commit to doing one module per week on that day.
- The reason the curriculum is designed this way is to allow you SPACE and time to integrate practices from each of the modules into your work with youth and your personal life. THIS weekly integration phase is truly the core of the training.
The curriculum is designed to be engaged in the sequence the modules are listed. However, you are free to move around the different topics in any order you choose. While they are designed to flow from module 1 - module 8, each module can also stand alone.
Once you access the training platform, you will see all 8 modules (and all the content per module) appear. You can engage any module you would like. Please be sure to start with the welcome module!
3) When you click the button on the previous page, you will be directed to a login screen. Be sure to enter your SCHOOL email:
4) Do not bookmark the PlayPosit URL once you are in the training platform.
Only access the training modules through this webpage: https://www.presentteacher.com/sppsptrp
5) To "complete" each module, you must watch all videos, listen to the guided meditations, AND scroll through all the PDFs and additional articles from start to finish for the to appear.
You will know you have completed a module when a green check appears next to the videos, guided meditation, and the Put Into Practice PDF
To obtain your 4 "clock hour" Certificate of Completion, you must have green checks by all of the videos, guided meditations, and PDFs and articles in each module:
Once you have completed each video in each module, a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION button will appear.
Once this appears, you can click and download it to submit (along with the syllabus) to your district for CEU approval.
6) If you experience any technical issues accessing the modules or printing your certificate of completion, please email Jen: